Etichette

martedì 4 dicembre 2012

Kristin Cavallari: The Hills Was Fake, Feud With Lauren Conrad Was Real



Kristin Cavallari says The Hills was fake. Knock us over with a feather.
Her beef with Lauren Conrad, however, was at least partially legit. Kristin discussed her old reality show days last night on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live.
  • Cavallari in Action
  • Cute Lauren Conrad Pic
Andy Cohen asked her if her "distaste" for her former Hills and Laguna Beach cast-mate was scripted, to which she laughed loudly and shouted, "No!"
Kristin Cavallari then clarified, "I do feel like [MTV producers] put things in our heads. I mean, we were 17 and 18. They made it a lot worse than it was."

All in all, Cavallari admitted "The Hills was pretty fake." During her two seasons on the show, she said she had a series of "fake relationships" and "fake fights."
"But it was fun," she says, "because [when] you're acting, it was more fun for me."
Asked which cast member she regretted dating the most, Cavallari said "no one."
"I would say Justin, but I never really dated him," she adds. "I think I made out with him once and that took a lot of convincing. Finally I was like, 'All right, I'll just do it!'"
Asked to say three nice things about Lauren Conrad - which LC did on the same show about Kristin earlier this fall, Jay Cutler's fiance responded:
"She is a very pretty girl - I know she said the same thing. She's very successful. And we actually have had a lot of really fun nights together, so she can be a lot of fun."
Let mostly fake bygones me bygones, as they say.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento